About the Site
CTIA-The Wireless Association® is an international nonprofit membership organization that has represented the wireless communications industry since 1984.
As the lead front end developer, I coordinated with designers from FleishmanHillard, information architects, developers and CTIA staff to:
- Design a modern, clean look that reflects CTIA’s status in the wireless industry and resonates with its members.
- Implement the design in the Sitefinity content management system (CMS).
- Prototype and finalize a unique homepage branding area that is responsive, interactive, and allows background video streaming from Vimeo.
- Scope out and build a custom resource library, including responsive changes to the filtering controls for mobile devices.
- Integrate CTIA’s social media campaigns into the site, helping members receive updates from CTIA through their preferred channel.
- Build out a fully responsive site that adapts to all screen sizes, ensuring users can view the site, regardless of their device.